Wise Thoughts, organiser charity of GFEST – Gaywise FESTival and the only LGBT organisation in Haringey (North London) have added more events to the Creative Cultural Hub – an initiative designed to reduce isolation, motivate people to be creative and promote LGBT issues within Haringey.
- Mindful Relaxation – learning about relaxation techniques, reducing stress, anxiety.
- Kathak Dance – open to all and LGBT friendly – Class for beginners in Indian classical dance.
- Exotic Moves for the Over 50s – (LGBT friendly) open to all. Unique combination of Indian Dance and Yoga.
- gayWISE Drop-In – meet LGBT people and try something new.
- Positive Rainbow for HIV+ Men – offers a safe, secure and confidential drop-in space for HIV+ gay/bi men.
- Self Portrait Art Workshop – open to all (LGBT friendly) – use charcoals and pencils and express yourself.
The Creative Cultural Hub is supported by The Big Lottery and Lloyds TSB Foundation.
More information on the Creative Culture Hub can be found:
Wise Thoughts designs and delivers unique arts initiatives and services that help to profile, and / or address social justice issues and needs of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities. It has delivered arts initiatives since 1999 and operates on a national basis as well as focusing on the Haringey community where it is based. It also runs the annual GFEST.
For more information, contact: 020 888 99 555 / info (at) wisethoughts . org